Through our practice at Unsworth Primary School we aim to:
- Create a happy and caring school for all of our children.
- Provide a welcome for parents, governors and members of the wider community.
- Celebrate the individual contribution of every child.
- Help each child to develop confidence in themselves and respect for others.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum that is accessible to all our children.
- Encourage all members of the school community to be fully committed and involved in the life of the school.
- Develop positive learning partnerships between home and school.
- Have high expectations of every child enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Create a lively and stimulating learning environment.
- Communicate our Mission Statement and aims to all members of the school community.
To download right click the mouse on the link and Save Target As…
[whohit] school prospectus[/whohit]