At Unsworth we believe in supporting leaders at all different stages of their career, therefore we are able to tailor leadership placements to the needs of the individual. A placement may be just a one off day or a series of linked visits. The placement is usually based around a pre-identified aspect of an individuals job description or role in school. It is put together to be developmental and usually involves an element of coaching from either the Director of School Improvement or Head Teacher.
Placements may come in the form of:
- Shadowing a member of the Leadership Team.
- Carrying out a subject specific evaluation using learning walks, lesson observation, data analysis, work scrutiny and pupil learning conversations.
- A series of linked coaching sessions with either the Director of School Improvement or Head Teacher.
If you are interested in undertaking a leadership placement or would like a member of your staff to undertake a leadership placement , contact us via the options below, stating the type of placement you would like:
- email: Unsworth@bury.gov.uk
- phone: 01617664876
- twitter: @unsworthprimary