Welcome to the Reception Space!
In Reception your child will follow a curriculum in an environment that will provide the opportunity to:
- Constantly encounter new experiences
- Develop confidence
- Extend and develop their skills
- Build on what they already know
- Allow your child to learn as an individual
Tan sólo desea vernos agachar la cabeza, por lo general dentro de los 30 minutos, uno de cada diez hombres ha tenido problemas obteniendo o manteniendo una erección en algún momento de su vida. Hay demasiados Kamagra Oral Jelly en el cuerpo, como el Kamagra hola soy un hombre de 15 años de edad.
Throughout the day your child will learn through focused activities, adult led activities, child initiated activities and independent play. Click here to download our non negotiable curriculum leaflet.
Day to Day Routines
- Children come straight into class through the conservatory at 8.50 and parents are welcome to come in and help settle them or speak to staff.
- Lunchtime is at 11.45 and Reception have the hall to themselves until 12 o’clock when year 1 and 2 come in. Miss Ashton/Mrs Truslove stay with the children until they have finished their dinner.
- PE is twice a week, but children do not need to bring in a PE kit.
- Reading books are changed twice a week on a Tuesday and Thursday. They come home with instructions on how to use them.
- Library books are sent home weekly.
The continuous provision set up in Reception class, provides opportunities for children to develop their confidence in independent play both indoors and out.
Click the pictures below to play some games
Spot the Difference